proton


All

              
proton
Proton Granite Sealer

Click on image to Zoom

Proton Granite Sealer


  • Exclusive Propreitory Formulation for Granite
  • Nano Chemical Bond Sealer
  • Free from waxes and silicone
  • Easy to apply
  • Long lasting
  • Seals Granite by creating a bond
  • Ultimate penetrating bond protection against staining
  • Will not change the appearance of Granite
  • Resists water, oil, ketchup, soy sauce, red wine and other stains
  • Easy to Clean
  • Indoor or Outdoor use
  • UV Resistant
  •  

    PROTON Granite Sealer is the ultimate Sealer for your granite. It seals the stone by creating a nano chemical bond with the granite stone. The nano bond barrier will prevent seepage of liquid into granite and causing stains.

    PROTON Granite Sealer is available in a easy to apply spray bottle. It can be applied easily by non professionals. Clean the Granite thoroughly and wipe it dry. Spray a thin layer on granite and wipe it with a paper towel slowly and let it dry for 24 hours.

    PROTON Granite Sealer beads water and prevents seepage of liquids, makes cleaning an easy task.

    Q: What is a stone sealer?
    A: PROTON Granite Sealer is a nano chemical Sealer that will penetrate and bond to the pores of the granite. This changes the surface tension creating a barrier that will not allow contaminants to stain the granite.

    Q: Why should I seal my granite?
    A: Granite is a durable but porous material and sealing it will prevent water and oil based contaminants from penetrating the granite's pores which can stain and cause damage.

    Q: How do I know if my granite needs to be sealed?
    A: Try this simple absorbency test. Apply a tablespoon of water onto the surface and let it sit for 15 minutes. If the water starts to "flatten out" or starts to soak in that means it is still absorbing therefore our sealer should be applied. When properly sealed, the water should bead up like a freshly waxed car.

    Q: What should I use to seal my granite?
    A: PROTON Granite Sealer provides the absolute best penetrating protection without changing the appearance of the granite.

    Q: Will your sealers make my granite look glossy?
    A: No. PROTON Granite Sealer will penetrate and protect from within the stone. Sealers that leave a glossy look are referred to as topical and are susceptible to wearing off after normal usage.

    Q: Do I need a professional to apply your product?
    A: No. That is one of the many great reasons to use our product. They are professional grade but are easy to use. Professional results.no professionals needed!

    Q: How long should I wait for the Sealer to dry?
    A: Kindly follow the application instructions on the container. When using PROTON Granite Sealer , allow 24 hours for complete curing keeping the granite free from contaminants during this time. There is an 80% cure in the first half-hour and the remaining 20% is cured in 24 hours. Avoid food contact during this 24 hour period after which it is completely safe for food contact.

    Q: How often do I need to re-seal my granite?
    A: Used properly, PROTON Granite Sealer will protect for many years but some heavy use areas can benefit from multiple applications during the year. Use of improper cleaning products can reduce the effectiveness of PROTON Granite Sealer . If your granite has been properly sealed and avoid cleaning with abrasive brushes and cleaning powders which will prolong your need to re-seal your granite. A mild soap solution is all that is needed to keep your granite clean.

    Q: Do your sealers prevent scratches and chipping?
    A: No, but PROTON Granite Sealer provide resistance against oil and water-based stains.

    Q: Are your sealers safe for food handling areas?
    A: Once the products are fully cured (24 hours) they are completely safe for food handling areas.

    Q: How are your sealers different than silicone based sealers?
    A: Traditional silicone based sealers have a higher surface tension (larger molecules) and therefore do not physically "fill" all pores. Silicone is also oil-based and oil has a tendency to attract other oils such as the oils on your skin. So even simple contact with your granite can make your stone look bad. Our products utilize an EXCLUSIVE Nano Bond system which has the lowest surface tension (smaller molecules) allowing it to physically impregnate the porous surface of the granite creating a barrier preventing stains from happening.



    Back                            <<Prev                                               Next>>       
     
    | | | | |